Transfer Request

Welcome to the Logan County Rural Water District 2 Community.  Please contact our office by phone -or- you can print out the Transfer Agreement (under Forms & Reports) to transfer service or have service transferred to you. We look forward to serving your water needs.

A Water User Agreement (member) in the name of the new member must be submitted with this form.  The $1500 membership fee is waived for transfers.  A transfer fee of $100 must accompany this form.

A copy of the new member’s deed must accompany this form.

A signature from both the seller and buyer must be on this form.